4 chicken breasts, butterflied
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup garted parmesan cheese
1 cup+ pasta sauce
1-2 cloves garlic, diced
basil, to taste
salt, pepper, to taste
1. Carefully slice chicken breasts in half, keeping them in-tact, so they open like a butterfly.
2. Salt and pepper liberally, add garlic (if you like extra garlicky chicken parm, you can add as much as 2 cloves per chicken breast!)
3. Add sauce and cheeses, as well as some chopped basil (I put in whole basil leaves- but that is up to you and how much basil you like.)
4. Wrap in foil and bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
5. Open foil pouch and add a handful of cheese to the top.
6. Continue baking with foil open for another 15 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked and juices run clear.
7. Top with additional chopped basil and enjoy!