8 large pastured eggs, separated
1/4 cup sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded
1/4 cup sour cream
1 tsp garlic powder
2 chives, chopped - divided
2 tsp salted butter
1. Preheat oven to 450º Line a rimmed baking sheet with a Silpat or parchment paper.
2. Separate the eggs, pouring the whites into a large mixing bowl, and the yolks into individual ramekins.
3. Using an electric hand mixer, whip the egg whites until they are fluffy and stiff peaks have started to form.
4. Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in cheese, sour cream, garlic powder, and half of the chives.
5. Spoon mixture into 8 separate mounds on your Silpat. (You may need to do this in 2 batches. Make a well in the center of each cloud. Gently pour a yolk into each well.
6. Bake for 6 minutes or until the clouds are golden brown on top and the yolks are set.
7. Place a small amount of butter on top of each yolk. Top with remaining chives.
8. Serve and Enjoy!
Serving Size: 2 Egg Clouds