1/2 lb ground Italian sausage
4 cups cooked spaghetti squash
3 cups marinara sauce
2 large eggs
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp garlic powder
2 1/2 oz pepperoni
1/2 cup Dubliner or Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. In a medium skillet over medium high heat, brown the Italian sausage until cooked through.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the marinara sauce, eggs, sea salt, oregano, and garlic powder.
4. Place the spaghetti squash into a baking dish. Top with the marinara mixture and cooked Italian sausage. Stir to combine with the spaghetti squash and smooth into an even layer.
5. Top with a layer of half of the pepperoni, a layer of Dubliner or Parmesan cheese, and then a layer of Mozzarella cheese.
6. Top with the remaining pepperoni and make for 20-30 minutes until set and heated through.
Net Carb Count*: 8.55 g net carbs (for 1 serving)--makes 6 servings
Total Carb Count: 11.05 g total carbs (for 1 serving)