12 tbsp butter
4 oz unsweetened chocolate
1/4 cup cocoa powder
3/4 cup Swerve Sweetener or other erythritol
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
5 large eggs
Peanut Butter Fudge:
3/4 cup peanut butter
6 tbsp butter
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 cup to 1 cup powered Swerve Sweetener, sifted
1 ounce high % cacao chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 325F and line an 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper with overhanging edges for easier brownie removal.
2. Melt butter, chocolate and cocoa powder together in a medium saucepan, stirring until smooth.
3. Stir in erythritol and vanilla extract. Let cool 5 minutes.
4. Whisk in eggs, one at a time, until well combined.
5. Spread mixture in prepared pan. Bake 15 minutes, or until just barely set and middle is still not quite cooked. Watch them carefully as they can get quite dry if overdone. The edges will rise a little higher but should recede as they cool.
6. Let cool in pan 10 minutes.
7. In a smal saucepan over medium heat, melt together peanut butter and butter. Stir in vanilla and salt.
8. Stir in powdered erythritol a little at a time until the mixture thickens to a spreadable consistency.
9. Spread over cooled brownies and refrigerate 1 hour, until set.
10. In a small, microwavable safe bowl, melt chocolate by heating in microwave in 30 second increments. Stir until smooth.
11. Drizzle over peanut butter fudge. Let set at least 10 minutes.
12. Lift brownies out by edges of parchment. Cut into 1-inch squares.
Serves 18. Each serving has 5 g of carbs and 2 g of fiber. Total NET CARBS = 3 g.
Other nutritional info: 222 Calories; 22g Fat (83.0% calories from fat); 5g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 90mg Cholesterol; 217mg Sodium