1 cup almond flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup Swerve Sweetener
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp liquid stevia extract
1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 325F and grease an 8x8 inch square baking pan.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, baking soda and salt.
3. In a large bowl, beat peanut butter, butter and Swerve Sweetener until smooth and well combined.
4. Beat in eggs, vanilla extract and stevia extract until well combined.
5. Beat in almond flour mixture until fully incorporated and then stir in chocolate chips.
6. Spread mixture in prepared baking pan and smooth the top with a knife or an offset spatula.
7. Bake 15 to 20 minutes (less for a gooey consistency, more for a cakier consistency), until top is lightly browned and just set.
8. Remove and let cool at least 25 minutes before cutting and serving.
Per serving: 151 Calories; 13g Fat (73.7% calories from fat); 5g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 34mg Cholesterol; 148mg Sodium.