2 cups almond flour
3/4 cup peanut flour
1/2 cup Swerve
1 tbsp baking powder
3/4 cup Homemade Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips or sugar-free chocolate chips
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup butter
2 large eggs
2 tbsp cream
1 tsp vanilla
2 tbsp creamy peanut butter
1 oz very dark chocolate (85% cacao or higher)
1. For the scones, preheat oven to 325F and line a baking sheet with parchment or a silicone mat.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, peanut flour, sweetener, and baking powder. Stir in chocolate chips.
3. In a small microwave safe bowl, combine peanut butter and butter and cook on high in 20 second increments until melted, stirring in between.
4. Add peanut butter mixture, eggs, cream and vanilla to almond flour mixture and stir until dough comes together.
5. Divide dough in half and transfer to baking sheet. Pat into 2 circles about 6 inches in diameter and 1 inch high. Cut each into 8 wedges and carefully lift the wedges and spread out on baking sheet, leaving 1 inch between each scone.
6. Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until just firm to the touch and lightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool.
7. For the glaze, melt butter and chocolate together in a microwave safe bowl on high, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted.
8. Stir to combine and then drizzle over scones. Let set 10 minutes.
Serving Size: 1 scone