2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 teaspoons minced garlic
1 egg, beaten
½ teaspoon garlic salt
12 ounces fresh green beans
⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. In a large bowl whisk the oil, garlic, egg and salt together.
3. Toss in the green beans and coat well.
4. Sprinkle in Parmesan on the green beans and toss gently.
5. Place evenly on a greased baking sheet.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden.
7. To crisp, heat for a minute or two under broiler.
Serving size: 3 ounces
Saturated fat: 2.4g