2 tablespoon Almond Flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 tablespoon peanut butter
1 tablespoon butter
2 1/2 tsp Truvia or (2 tbsp sugar equivalent)
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 egg yolk
1/2 tbsp peanut butter
1/4 tsp coconut oil
1. Melt butter and peanut butter in the microwave and add the vanilla.
2. Mix baking powder, almond flour, truvia in a bowl.
3. Combine egg yolk, peanut butter, vanilla, and butter with the dry ingredients and spread into one 4 inch round container or two 3.5 inch round ramekins.
4. Microwave for 55 seconds in the microwave in a 1200 watt microwave. (add more time for lower watt microwaves)
5. Let cool completely and drizzle with peanut butter mixed with coconut oil.
With peanut butter drizzle
.409 Calories; 37g Fat; 12g Protein; 8g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 5 net carbs!
Without peanut butter drizzle
.347 Calories; 32g Fat; 10g Protein; 7g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 4 net carbs!