6 tablepsoons Cheddar cheese shredded
3 tablespoons Real bacon bits
3 tablespoons sour cream
1 tablespoon green onion chopped
1. Begin by preheating your oven to 375 F.
2. On a non-stick silicon baking mat (or cooking sprayed cookie sheet), drop three separate piles of cheddar cheese evenly spaced apart. You want to make sure they're somewhat formed into small piles.
3. Top the cheddar piles with 1 tablespoon each of the real bacon bits.
4. Place in oven for roughly 10 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
5. Remove from oven and let cool until hardened (about 10 minutes).
6. Top each crisp with a tablespoon of sour cream and a sprinkling of green onion.
For 3* loaded potato skins , these come out to roughly 335 calories, 5 carbs, 5 NET carbs, 27 grams of fat, 0 grams of fiber and 17 grams of protein per serving!