1 lb baby portabella (cremini) mushroom caps
3 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 cup onion dip
1 1/2 cups shredded cheese (Dubliner)
1. Preheat the grill to medium high heat (or heat your oven to to 400 F).
2. Remove the stems from the mushrooms
3. Drizzle the mushrooms with olive oil and salt and pepper, to taste.
4. Place the mushrooms stem side up directly on the grill and grill for 8-10 minutes (or bake for about 10 minutes).
5. Remove from the grill (or oven) and remove any liquid that is in the caps.
6. Fill each mushroom with onion dip and top with cheese. Place a piece of foil on the grill and top it with the mushrooms close the lid and allow the cheese to melt (or place the mushrooms back in the oven long enough for the cheese to melt)
Net Carb Count*: 3.18 g net carbs (for 4 mushrooms)--makes about 6 servings
Total Carb Count: 4.38 g total carbs (for 4 mushrooms)