8 ounces peanut butter (natural)
8 ounces cannned pumpkin
2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking soda (no substitutes)
1 cup sugar equivalent (I used 1/2 tsp ez sweetz)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Measure out peanut butter, pumpkin, vanilla, unsweetened cocoa powder and add the egg.
3. With an electric mixer combine ingredients well.
4. Spoon into (greased) mini muffin pan or fill a 16 inch piping bag and pipe into (greased) mini/regular donut pans.
5. Bake 10-15 mins (if baking in a baking pan bake for 20-25 mins)
6. Let cool in the pan about five minutes and then flip them over to release cakes.
69 Calories; 5g Fat; 3g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 2 net carbs each.