12 tbsp butter
4 oz unsweetened chocolate
1/4 cup cocoa powder
3/4 cup Swerve Sweetener or other erythritol
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
5 large eggs
2 tbsp butter
3.5 oz high % cacao chocolate bar, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 325F and grease a donut pan or an 8x8 inch baking pan.
2. Melt butter, chocolate and cocoa powder together in a medium saucepan, stirring until smooth. Stir in erythritol and vanilla extract. Let cool 5 minutes.
3. Whisk in eggs, one at a time, until well combined. Spread mixture in prepared pan or choice (for donuts, you will need to do 2 batches, as it makes about 12 donuts).
4. Bake 8 to 11 minutes for donuts, and 15 to 18 minutes for brownies, until just set. Watch them carefully as they can get quite dry if overdone.
5. Let cool in pan 10 minutes. For the donuts, gently loosen from pan with a knife and transfer to a wire rack to cook completely.
6. For the brownies, cut off edges while brownies are still in the pan, then flip out onto a serving plate.
7. For the glaze, melt butter and chocolate together in small saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth.
8. Drizzle over donuts or spread over the top of the brownies.
Serving Size: 1 donut or brownie
Each serving has 7.2 g of carbs and 3.3 g of fiber. Total NET CARBS = 3.9 g.