2 cups ricotta
⅓ teaspoon lemon juice
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon almond extract
⅔ cup sweetener, powdered
½ cup sugar free chocolate chips
½ cup pistachios, chopped
1. Using an electric mixer, combine ricotta, lemon, vanilla, almond and sweetener. Mix until fluffy and forming peaks.
2. Place about 5 spoonfuls of cannoli cream in the bottom of four small-medium size glasses.
3. Add about 3 tablespoons of pistachios.
4. Add a second layer of cannoli cream by adding another 3-4 spoonfuls.
5. Top with about 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips.
6. Chill up to 1 hour.
Protein 18.45g, Cals 393, Carbs 19.93g, Fiber 2.95g, Sugar Alcohol 9.28g — NET CARBS: 7.70g