4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 Tbsp grassfed butter or ghee
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 cup brown "sugar"--note the link for the homemade brown "sugar"--the recipe doesn't actually use brown sugar (or use coconut sugar for Paleo)
2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
Real salt and black pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In small pan over medium low heat melt the butter, brown "sugar" or coconut sugar, and balsamic vinegar.
3. Add the garlic and stir to combine.
4. Place chicken breasts in a baking dish and cover with the balsamic/brown "sugar" mixture.
5. Season with Real salt and black pepper, to taste.
6. Bake uncovered for 20-30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
Net Carb Count*: 1.75 g net carbs (for 1 chicken breast)