1 ripe organic avocado (about 100 grams or 2.5 oz)
60 grams (2 oz) of wild caught smoked salmon
30 grams (1 oz) of fresh, soft goat cheese
2 tablespoons of organic extra virgin olive oil
the juice of 1 lemon
a pinch of celtic sea salt
1. Cut the avocado in two and remove the seed
2. In a small food processor mix the rest of the ingredients until coarsely chopped.
3. Place the resulting cream inside the avocado.
4. Serve immediately.
6. Cut the avocado in small cubes.
7. Cut the salmon in small pieces.
8. Mix the two together.
9. Add the goat cheese and the rest of the ingredients and blend well.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 525 Fat: 48 gr Saturated fat: 10 gr Carbohydrates: 4 gr Sodium: 439 mg Protein: 19 gr